Things I have before me while I’m studying:
- A cap or hat. Anything that keeps my head covered. Makes me feel that what's going in is gonna stay there. (Helps really).
- A Bottle of water.
- My trusty Hero pen, with black ink. Blue ink is pathetic methinks.
- A calculator in which I can punch in numbers accurately without checking.
- Lots, and I mean lots, of rough sheets to work on, or write on, or scribble on, or draw on.
- Some tiny toy to mess around with.
- A list of things I’d like to do after the exams for which I’m studying, which I never get around to do later on.
- A book ;)
- Something interesting on my pin board.
- A nice chair. Comfortable, but not very.
- Something to munch on.
I have never known any of these to help me, or improve anything. They are just mere placebos. Things that keep me studying.