Ahhh. I had a three hour exam today. Finished it in one hour straight.
And so, I had a lot of time to introspect on a few finer things that have changed over this past year.
- I have grown taller, by half a quarter of a centimeter. (Yaah! Yay!!)
- I have got a lot worse at bowling, the best of my worst being six gutters in a row.
- My hair is beginning to set. Ouch.
- I’m spending a lot less.
- I’m laughing a lot more, often at myself.
- I’m laughing a lot more, especially at the ridiculous things some of our teachers do.
- I just discovered that I can write the most tear – stirring answers possible. My additional English answer yesterday was a masterpiece.
- I have got a lot more defiant. Taking a cue from THW, I started of an answer today with “It would be foolish not to assume that….”. I can hardly wait for my corrected answer script.
- I’ve studied 2 and half hours max, for the four exams put together so far. I think I have chances of maxing atleast three.
- I’ve begun to leave answers unanswered for kicks. Yesterday, I left 20 marks. Cause I didn’t feel like writing anymore.
- I have begun to understand poetry, in bits and pieces.
- I no longer find exams scary. Not one bit.
- I’ve got a lot more religious. As well as industrious.
- I discovered that “Absent to attend my own marriage” is a good excuse to get more attendance. Many thanks to THW for this too.
- I can write amazingly defiant letters.
- I can use 18 different synonyms for the word masterful and create a 4 page answer, repeating the same line over and over again.
- THW’s paper rockets are highly overrated. They might be the best crashers though.